[Cialug] July Meeting: ComSec Strategies

Tom Pohl tom at tcpconsulting.com
Fri Jul 19 20:15:32 CDT 2013

To me, this part of your résumé is pretty darn impressive!

"Designed and implemented an IPL-able routine to provide for extremely rapid dump and restore to/from cards on the IBM 1130. A full system and user library reload could be effected in less than five minutes using the 1442 card read-punch – a considerable reduction from the hour and a half previously required by the standard IBM utility"

-Tom