[Cialug] July Meeting: ComSec Strategies

jim kraai jimgkraai at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 14:33:51 CDT 2013

in the spirit of the do-ocratic process (why would anyone in their right
mind allow me to do things like this?) ...

Who:    Each and every fine member of the CIALUG
What:   Round Table Discussion: What can I do to mitigate surveillance?
Where: Party Room at Felix & Oscar's on MHR
Why:    Geeky goodness, great pizza, and maybe even a beer

Cost:    Just your own food/drinks

So, let's try to focus on personal and home-level strategies to keeping our
unintended online audience as small as is practical.

Sgt. at Arms:  Be prepared to toss anyone who says, "If you're not doing
anything wrong, you have nothing to hide." or any variant thereof.

Could someone get this on the vbeers calendar, please and thank you?

--jim