[Cialug] Hack Night 2.0 -> July 24, 6:15pm

Brett Neese brett at brettneese.com
Tue Jul 9 11:07:44 CDT 2013

Hey everyone,

Just thought I'd mention that the next Hack Night Des Moines is on July 24
at StartupCity, 317 6th Ave., 5th floor, downtown Des Moines. I was careful
not to schedule it on the Wednesday of CIALUG. :-)

More information here <http://hacknightdsm.com/>, and a RSVP page is
here<https://tikly.co/-/1689> (RSVP's
are not required but they're strongly encouraged).

Our first event last month was very
successful<http://www.siliconprairienews.com/2013/06/hack-night-instigator-happy-with-first-event-hopes-to-hold-it-monthly>,
and
I hope to continue some of that momentum. It's a free (though donations are
readily accepted), fun, way to connect with fellow tech enthusiasts from
many niches of Iowa's tech community, and spend some time actually building
something in the company of fellow nerds.

I now return you to your regularly-scheduled programming.

--
Brett Neese
563-210-3459