[Cialug] Ubuntu 12.10 Grub Editor

Scott Yates Scott at yatesframe.com
Wed Jan 30 01:41:16 CST 2013

And even THAT version has issues.  I tried doing a standard install on to a
6tb raid drive.  Chose mostly default options, and let it do the guided
install to use all the space available.  All went fine till the reboot,
when grub decided to puke because it did not want to boot from a single 6tb
partition.  I had to research and set up manually to make it work.  Seems
like something the installer SHOULD maybe take notice of and either inform,
or just automatically set up the CORRECT partitions when you ask it to do
so.

</rant>