[Cialug] Ubuntu 12.10 - Grub editor

Don Ellis don.ellis at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 17:14:33 CST 2013

Used to be, Ubuntu preserved ability to dual boot and other distros broke
it (in my experience).

Current development in Ubuntu is targeting tablet users, not "everyone",
and I've heard many complaints about how they're trying to hide stuff that
we're used to seeing exposed

Have you tried Mint? I believe it was created for people who felt left
behind by Ubuntu.

--Don Ellis