[Cialug] NetBeans on Flash Drive

Scott Yates Scott at yatesframe.com
Wed Jan 2 15:00:17 CST 2013

I hope that one is functional and will help you.

Glad you are aware of cloud options.

I generally try to err on the side of caution in recommending them often.
 Even though most people know that flash drives are not super reliable, i'd
rather insult someones intelligence than have some poor person lose data
because they were unaware or had not remembered.