[Cialug] Postfix relay_domains

Zachary Kotlarek zach at kotlarek.com
Fri Feb 22 15:16:01 CST 2013

On Feb 22, 2013, at 12:54 PM, L. V. Lammert <lvl at omnitec.net> wrote:

> mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8 [::1]/128, <domain of host>
> smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_mynetworks
> mynetworks_style = subnet
>
> Appreciate any other thoughts you might have, .. at least I have a working
> system to use as a model that I did last year.

This is the relevant portion of main.cf from a system I use that only accepts local mail and relays all of it. I'm using transport maps for the relay bit, but relay host should work the same way -- both are applied after mail is accepted.

mydomain_fallback = localhost
mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8, [::1]/128
smtpd_client_restrictions = permit_mynetworks permit_sasl_authenticated permit
inet_protocols = all
inet_interfaces = loopback-only
smtp_sasl_auth_enable = yes
smtp_tls_security_level = encrypt
smtp_sasl_mechanism_filter = !gssapi, plain, login
smtp_sasl_security_options = no anonymous

	Zach