[Cialug] group banking/membership proposal

Barry Von Ahsen barry at vonahsen.com
Wed Feb 6 19:44:06 CST 2013

meeting space and refreshments are generously provided by the hosts (or
other sponsor) when offered

we spent a little on SFD several years ago for printing, but we haven't
done anything (at all) for it for a couple of years, and before that we
just used the free swag from Software Freedom International

hosting (web and email) are also donated, currently by Internet Solver,
and previously by Freese-Notis

-barry