[Cialug] Ubuntu 12.10 Grub Editor

David Champion dchamp1337 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 21:12:29 CST 2013

Follow-up:

First of all, the 1's and 0's jokes were great. I love the geek humor.

I did get Windows 7 to boot again. The fix I worked out was in
grub-customizer, there was an entry for "Windows 7 (customized entry)" that
was in a Garbage folder. I moved that back into the Grub entries, above the
one that didn't work called "Windows 7 boot loader on /dev/sda1".

I don't know if that's all that needed to be done, it would be an
interesting experiment to see if that's the case but I'm done experimenting
with it. If anyone's interested in giving this to the Ubuntu bug tracker, I
can give you more info.

-dc