[Cialug] RFC & best practices for mail server hostnames?

Nicolai nicolai-cialug at chocolatine.org
Fri Feb 1 13:29:03 CST 2013

On Fri, Feb 01, 2013 at 01:11:37PM -0600, L. V. Lammert wrote:
> Diagnose what? Did you read the original question?

I don't owe you anything, and nobody here is required to serve as unpaid
labor for your business, which is how you "use" the list.

You should be way more humble when asking for free help.

> The request was for the appropriate RFCs involved in the EHLO transaction.

Of course.  But you so rarely give useful information, so that people
must parse your words assuming you're leaving out information, adding in
their own speculation about how your systems may or may not be
configured and what's actually going on.

Nicolai