[Cialug] Need assistance with chown and find commands

Dave Weis djweis at sjdjweis.com
Thu Dec 19 14:17:39 CST 2013

The reason people don't fix the software:

A young woman was preparing a ham dinner. After she cut off the end of the
ham, she placed it in a pan for baking.

Her friend asked her,"Why did you cut off the end of the ham"?

And she replied ,"I really don't know but my mother always did, so I
thought you were supposed to."

Later when talking to her mother she asked her why she cut off the end of
the ham before baking it, and her mother replied, "I really don't know, but
that's the way my mom always did it."

A few weeks later while visiting her grandmother, the young woman asked,
"Grandma, why is it that you cut off the end of a ham before you bake it?"

Her grandmother replied, "Well dear, otherwise it would never fit into my
baking pan."