[Cialug] Ground Control to Major Tom ...

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at drake.edu
Thu Dec 5 07:51:12 CST 2013

On 2013-12-05 at 07:21:19 Rob Miller wrote:
> I haven't gotten any list msgs since 24 Nov. (Command output logging).
> Have I been "black-spotted" or the LUG has disbanded ???

I'll send this both to the list and to you directly since you might be
having trouble receiving list messages.

You can check the archives here:
    http://cialug.org/pipermail/cialug/

As you can see, there have been messages since the 24th. Not very many
this month so far though. Maybe your spam filter decided to act up? You
have a Gmail address and in my experience Google is pretty good about
separating ham from spam, but it is possible that is an issue, so i'd
suggest checking the archives and then checking your spam folder to see
if you can find any matches.

I don't think the list would unsubscribe you automatically, but you can
always try resubscribing:

Just a few ideas... other people might have better ones.

__
Daniel A. Ramaley
Network Engineer 2

Dial Center 112, Drake University
2407 Carpenter Ave / Des Moines IA 50311 USA
Tel: +1 515 271-4540
Fax: +1 515 271-1938
E-mail: daniel.ramaley at drake.edu