[Cialug] Arduino Boards -- HOLD Payments --

jim kraai jimgkraai at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 22:49:28 CDT 2013

At this time, if you haven't paid, hold on to your $.

Tonight, the guy running the promo put limits on the the quantities.  This
was ... unexpected.

There was an immediate run on the larger orders.

We were able to place orders for 70 of our desired 100 boards.  (30 of
those are in question because I had to place four orders on my credit card
as quickly as I could type--let's hope it doesn't trigger my provider's
fraud detection system.)

We have to figure out what to do with what we have.  Clearly, those who've
already paid will get priority.

We have plenty of time to do that.

Personally, I'd wanted ten boards.  I'll give nine of mine--if not all ten
up to make sure we get everything distributed as fairly as possible.

I'd still like to see Area515 get a number of the boards, because that was
the whole motive for getting this organized.

I would like someone who did not place an order to look over my shoulder to
double-check everything and to make sure that if we need to give refunds,
they get done as fairly as possible.  Who'd be willing to audit me some
time in the next couple of weeks?

--jim