[Cialug] Upcoming CIALUG and VUG meetings

kristau kristau at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 14:49:20 CDT 2013

Firstly, what venue shall we set for the next CIALUG meeting on August
21st? While I know we all had a great time at F&O's last meeting, I think
we could re-visit the discussion topic (electronic surveillance
countermeasures) in a more serious manner at a more formal venue this
month. I can prepare a short preso to get the discussion started. Some had
even suggested holding a GNUPG key signing party. If there is no strong
preference for another venue, I can hold it at Alliance Technologies.

Secondly, I've scheduled the next Virtualization User's Group (VUG) meeting
for Thursday, 8 August, starting at 6:42 PM. VMWorld 2013 is the default
topic. The venue will be 515 Brewing Company. I plan on ordering pizza
around 7 PM.

--
Tired programmer
Coding late into the night