[Cialug] Fwd: FW: Invitation: Des Moines java Script User Group, Tues. Sept. 10th

jim kraai jimgkraai at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 13:46:14 CDT 2013

First Des Moines JavaScript Users Group meeting Tuesday, Sep. 10.

All other pertinent (and a few impertinent) groups are invited to attend.

Send any questions to chad.thompson at dice.com  Questions like:
- what kind of pizza?
- coke or pepsi?
- what's dice's street address? (12150 Meredith Drive, Urbandale)
- what time does the meeting start?