[Cialug] Remove Thermal Paste?

Scott Prader rigrunn at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 22:13:02 CDT 2013

So, I've never kept the paste to re-use it.  Once it's done, it's done
for.  Get a new tube of one of the aforementioned pastes.  As for cleaning,
a debit or credit card works nicely to scrape it off, then some rubbing
alcohol (or gasoline if you're so inclined) wiped on to get the last smears
off of the heatsink.  Let it sit to dry for a few minutes and it's ready to
rock 'n roll.

-Scott