[Cialug] Bogus DNS

Matt Patterson matt at usrlocal.com
Tue Apr 2 18:50:55 CDT 2013

What's the AD domain that they log into?  It isn't the site you are having issues is it like company.com?

If it is, you need to also add your DNS updates to the ad DNS server because no matter what the Internet says, AD thinks it is authorities for that domain.

It's part of the Microsoft embrace and extend BS.  Also known as breaking the Internet.