[Cialug] icon+bash srcipt

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at drake.edu
Tue Apr 2 08:12:00 CDT 2013

On 2013-03-31 at 19:58:26, Paul Gray wrote:
>Also, I expect you to have an X window permission issue, and you'll
>likely find that sux is the command you're really looking for.

"sux" is somewhat hard to Google for, since that particular combination
of characters sometimes means something else.

Here's the web page for it if you need more info:
    http://fgouget.free.fr/sux/

Some distros include sux as a package. I know Debian does. I know Red
Hat does not (at least not in any of the standard, optional, or
supplementary repositories).

__
Daniel A. Ramaley
Network Engineer 2

Dial Center 112, Drake University
2407 Carpenter Ave / Des Moines IA 50311 USA
Tel: +1 515 271-4540
Fax: +1 515 271-1938
E-mail: daniel.ramaley at drake.edu