[Cialug] September meeting reminder

Barry Von Ahsen barry at vonahsen.com
Fri Sep 14 08:46:36 CDT 2012

*BUMP*

this month's meeting is Wednesday at Appcore.  there is no topic at this time, if anyone wants to hear about anything,
or wants to present anything, please speak up

Appcore is the 12th floor of the financial building, 666 walnut

logistical notes from last time (March):
We're at 666 Walnut St on the 12th floor.  The east half of the elevators go from 1-13 and are marked as such.
It's the Wells Fargo Financial building right next to Walgreens.  The elevators are restricted after 6 so I'll be on
the first floor to escort people up around 7:00.  If you need up and I'm not there, just ask the security guard at
the front desk and they'll let you up to 12.

Parking isn't validated, so it's every person for themselves.  As far as parking, I've been told it's a bad idea to
park under the building as they lock it down after 6. The meters on the street are free in the evenings, and I hear
the Wells Fargo garage on Mulberry may be free in then too. You could also try the EMC garage.

-barry