[Cialug] URGENT! How to list all files new/modified last 24 hours

David Champion dchamp1337 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 14:27:18 CDT 2012

You can write Fortran in any language. Or... you can write insecure code in
any language.

Yes, a good framework will help. The stuff Josh mentions will help a lot.

Several years ago there were a lot of issues with VBScript / MS-SQL sites,
because the MS example code all had the SQL username as "sa" with no
password, and a bunch of people just left those as-is.

The main problem with PHP is that is a popular language, and easy to use,
so there is a lot of newbie code out there.

A few years ago I went to the SANS Institute PHP Security session. That was
the only class they offered that year, and there were only 4 people in
attendance. Pretty sad.

-dc