[Cialug] URGENT! How to list all files new/modified last 24 hours

Afan Pasalic afan at afan.net
Fri Oct 26 11:10:43 CDT 2012

The server is already off. Only I have access by ssh.

I was lucky it happened while I was working on the server. Then hit the arrow key in terminal, to repeat the last command it showed something I didn't use. By hitting few more times I saw stuff I never used and also I saw where they planted shv5.zip, unzipped it and set it up.
I called the hosting company to shut it down immediately. But, in meantime they changed every index.php file to their own index file with "Anonymous" message, proclamation and other shit. On all my websites.

Looks like they got in through my old website I coded myself. They found the hole.
I talked to tech support and the guy said they got in through FTP but I doubt it.

I'm downloading all stuff on my local computer and have to let them to clean everything, clean instal, everything from scratch.

I don't know how to save emails because he said he has to delete all email too :(

Any idea how to save emails even as simple text files, to have access later to the content?