[Cialug] future ameslug meetings

Jonathan A. Kollasch jakllsch at kollasch.net
Tue Oct 23 11:32:21 CDT 2012

Due to the Ames Public Library being in a degraded state of operation
during reconstruction they do not have meeting rooms available in the
coming months.

The Ames Maker Space is willing to allow us use of their location for
AmesLUG meetings.  However, they already are meeting every Thursday
at 7PM, and on the 3rd Saturday at 3PM.  Thus we need to reschedule
our monthly meeting to avoid those times/days.

At http://doodle.com/kf4fqmrunykq9ug4 there is a poll I'd like anyone
with an interest in attending AmesLUG meetings to answer so we have
some idea as to what available Xth-day-of-the-Yth-week-of-the-month
monthly AmesLUG meetings should be held.

If possible please respond sometime in the next week, so the next
meeting date can be announced about a week before it occurs

Thanks.

	Jonathan Kollasch