[Cialug] RO /boot?

L. V. Lammert lvl at omnitec.net
Thu Oct 18 14:47:50 CDT 2012

On Thu, 18 Oct 2012, Scott Yates wrote:

> I would be careful with this.  Reshaping (as I understand it), means
> changing your raid mode.  For instance from raid 5 to raid 6.  If you did
> not intend that, i would back up immediately, and wait for it to complete
> before you write anything.

Normally I would suspect some sort of issue, however nothing has changed
in /boot since we build the system about six months ago - something must
have gotten borked in the interim.

Was able to complete the update successfully, and setup the iSCSI client;
now on to the harder problem, installing an iSCSI client on Fedora 9
<sigh>!

	TFTR!!

	Lee