[Cialug] Useful links :D

Tim Kromphardt aaronmit at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 22:59:18 CDT 2012

http://forums.hak5.org/index.php?/forum/20-usb-hacks/*  *
*
*Found some more updated USB "multipurpose" tools.  Enjoy!*
*
*
*Also here are some of the android applications (almost all require root
access).*
*
*
*Network Discovery - very basic nmap style tool*
*
*
*Shark For Root  -
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=lv.n3o.shark&feature=search_result
*
*
*
*Shark Reader
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=lv.n3o.sharkreader&feature=search_result
*
*
*
*Orbot - Connects to TOR network.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.torproject.android&feature=search_result
*
*
*
*Wifi Probe - Not used this one yet, but looks interesting...
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.opticiancms.wifiprobe&feature=search_result
*
*
*
*SSH Tunnel - Allows you to tunnel all of your phone web traffic through a
remote SSH server.  Might be useful for avoiding firewalls....
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.sshtunnel&feature=search_result
*
*
*
*Wifi Analyzer - Useful tool for finding out info about nearby wifi
networks.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.farproc.wifi.analyzer&feature=search_result
*
*
*
*Connect Bot - Great terminal tool.  Everyone Linux user should have this.
:D
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.connectbot&feature=search_result
*
*
*
*Hacker Keyboard - Best keyboard I have used hands down!*
*
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.pocketworkstation.pckeyboard&feature=search_result
*

I hope you enjoy these apps!  Anyone have a list of similar apps for iOS?

--
Tim Kromphardt