[Cialug] laptop suggestions

Theron Conrey theron at conrey.org
Thu Oct 4 08:00:55 CDT 2012

Not sure if it's in range for what you're looking for, but I'd HIGHLY recommend the Dell Sputnik laptop.  The beta is closed, but you can buy the same hardware and load the same iso on it.

Hands down the best experience I've had with a linux notebook.  All the buttons are integrated, everything works as expected.

photos and nonsense here: http://conrey.org/2012/09/05/projectsputnik-first-impressions/

-Theron