[Cialug] OT: CASA China Anti-Spam Alliance?

Nicolai nicolai-cialug at chocolatine.org
Mon Nov 19 12:26:26 CST 2012

On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 11:36:47AM -0600, David Champion wrote:
> Anyone run across this RBL yet?
>
> http://www.anti-spam.org.cn

Never heard of it.

> Don't see a way to be de-listed.

I didn't see this at first (a different color palette might help), but
there's an English page with a delisting request tool:

http://www.anti-spam.org.cn/?Locale=en_US

> Not sure that I care about that one or if anyone is using the
> RBL, but it shows up on MXToolbox.

What reason is given for listing your domain -- can you query the RBL and
determine the reason, based on the response?  And is it a domain or IP
address?  You say domain, but the site seems to list IP addresses.

I personally wouldn't care if an unknown RBL provider listed me, but I'm
really interested in more information.

Nicolai