[Cialug] shell accounts

kristau kristau at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 12:17:01 CST 2012

Why the fear of installing as a VM? With VirtualBox or VMware Player, this
would be easy, cheap, and free. Plus they would learn the install and setup
process which you won't learn with a mere shell account.

Invite them to a CIALUG meeting and we can help get them started if it is
just a fear of the whole "VM thing."