[Cialug] Saturday Instead Free for November 17th CIALUG Science Fiction Night at The Plaza?

Dan Dotnet nuclearisomer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 17:56:43 CST 2012

Ok, hey I revised Science Fiction Night to this Saturday early evening,
November 17, 2012.

Movies to be determined...

Please RSVP your free ticket here to help our planning ( a local outfit
downtown in Des Moines):
https://tikly.co/-/1014

Tikly¹

For this Saturday, November 17, 2012, wrote:

> Hello:
>
> 1.) However, one of two things, we have a large Toshiba at The Plaza
>
> 2.) Start the meeting 6:45ish, same core agenda as follows:
>
> Have some Pizza, Beverages and a Science Fiction Movie?
>
> If that works please chime in or not.
>
> -- Dan

¹ Local Des Moines Ticketing firm that offers free ticket services or ones
that get sold. Emma and Brian are fine people from right here in Iowa.