[Cialug] Luddite SysAdmin

Don Ellis don.ellis at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 19:35:02 CST 2012

Some years ago, I saw an editorial to this end (British website, I think).

One item mentioned in the editorial was the author's opinion that the less
capable phone sounded better and had a more solid connection. This matches
my own experience using a company provided Cingular Blackberry - gave my
first dropped calls (contrasted with the T-Mobile flip phone I had for
personal use).

--Don Ellis