[Cialug] GIT hands on lab Monday eve

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Thu Nov 8 11:03:24 CST 2012

Hello all, for DSM Web Geeks meetup on Monday night I'll be doing a GIT
hands on lab. We'll get started with GIT, a distributed version control
system (kind of like a modern CVS/Subversion). Together we'll work through
all the usual scenarios and get familiar and comfortable with the tools.

Pizza and drinks are included. We're meeting at Goodsmith's in the Valley
Junction area. You can register here:
http://www.eventbrite.com/event/4778965013 (it is free but space is limited
and the event already seems to be a popular topic)

If you are interested in participating but can't make the actual meeting we
are going to try the Google+ hangout thing again. If you're interested in
this, we're hammering out the details on this Facebook post:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/dsmwebgeeks/permalink/549136875101258/ or
feel free to send me a message if you're not into Facebook. I can let you
know what we decide to do.

--
Matthew Nuzum