[Cialug] AmesLUG Meeting Time?

Scott Prader rigrunn at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 10:38:12 CDT 2012

Good morning everyone, we're in the midst of restructuring the AmesLUG
meeting place, day, and time.

We've got the place: the Ames Makerspace on Main Street.
We've got *a* day so far: Friday, November 16, 2012.

What we don't have is a time.  What time works for you?  Please let us know
your opinion by choosing one or more times to start at at the following
doodle:
http://doodle.com/ce74nbmkaw43abgg

Historically, we've met at 7:30pm.  That may or may not be a problem for
people.  We'd really like your input.  If you're going to seriously show up
all, most or some of the time, then please make your opinion known.

We have NOT decided on the third Friday for every month yet.  At this next
meeting, we will decide what day is going to be good for everyone and
adjust accordingly.  We will also discuss other things, which will be made
known once we decide on a time.

Sincerely,
-Scott Prader