[Cialug] Raspberry Pi Question

Paul Gray gray at cs.uni.edu
Wed May 9 08:52:48 CDT 2012

On 05/09/2012 05:21 AM, chris rheinherren wrote:
> I'm thinking of using it as a media center for my TV.

With the numerous hardware limitations of the Pi, you'd be better off
opting for the NUC for a media center:

http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/127903-watch-out-raspberry-pi-intel-unveils-ultra-small-next-unit-of-computing-pc

--
Paul Gray                                         -o)
314 East Gym                                      /\\