[Cialug] OT: Web page design/revision job

Nathan C. Smith nathan.smith at ipmvs.com
Tue Mar 27 09:19:47 CDT 2012

Hi all,

I'm looking for a web designer with proven skills that I can engage (pay) to give a site a minimal facelift or revision. -- somebody that can create or revise two templates for me.  The aim is to keep the scope very limited.  Somebody who can "think" in HTML/CSS etc. as well as in graphic design is preferred.   One of the templates will have some kind of dynamic graphical element too which may mean flash or javascript, etc.

If you have any recommendations for a designer or design service, please let me know.

Thanks.

-Nate