[Cialug] email provider

Aaron Jensen aaron.jensen at mac.com
Mon Mar 26 09:44:06 CDT 2012

I am hosting a couple domains with Google Apps for e-mail.  They even offer a free option up to 10 user accounts per domain.  I believe you can use the free option for business use as well, but please verify.  My use is personal only so I can't confirm.

http://www.google.com/apps/intl/en/group/index.html