[Cialug] reclientprint.cab

Kevin Smith kevin at linuxsmith.com
Wed Mar 7 11:26:04 CST 2012

Anyone have access to and and get me the reclientprint.cab for
Reporting Services Client-Side Printing.
We have a service that moved to Azure and using this reporting
solution. The issue is that it requires admin rights to install. Need
the cab to push out.
The admins of this service are not very helpful.

You can find the file rsclientprint.cab on the Report Server bin
folder. The Reporting Services Report Server folder can be on

C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL\Reporting
Services\ReportServer\bin folder for SQL Server 2000 Reporting
Services and

C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.4\Reporting
Services\ReportServer\bin folder for SQL Server 2005 Reporting
Services.

Changed for SQL2008 SSRS is that the default bin folder of the
ReportServer 2008 where new RSClientPrint-x86.cab,
RSClientPrint-x64.cab or RSClientPrint-ia64.cab ActiveX file download
can be found at :

C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSRS10.MSSQLSERVER\Reporting
Services\ReportServer\bin

Kevin C. Smith
Thanks