[Cialug] Linux on a netbook

Jerry Heiselman jerry at heiselman.com
Thu Mar 1 19:51:21 CST 2012

I found that Puppy Linux provided the best support for my Acer AspireOne.

Ubuntu didn't correctly work with my mouse.

Fedora was too large for the memory card that I had at the time, so I
should revisit that.

I tried quite a few others that claimed decent netbook support, but they
all failed in some way.

--
Jerry