[Cialug] find and replace strig in all files within a folder

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at drake.edu
Fri Jun 8 09:03:11 CDT 2012

On 2012-06-08 at 08:53:53, Afan Pasalic wrote:
>you suggest just add curly braces to my line? that's it?

I suggest that if and only if _SESSION is a *shell* variable. Not a PHP
variable (at least i assume we're talking about PHP here, given the file
pattern you were searching for). Using associative arrays in the shell
is somewhat uncommon though. I use them a lot, but would be willing to
guess that they do not apply in your case.

__
Daniel A. Ramaley
Network Engineer 2

Dial Center 112, Drake University
2407 Carpenter Ave / Des Moines IA 50311 USA
Tel: +1 515 271-4540
Fax: +1 515 271-1938
E-mail: daniel.ramaley at drake.edu