[Cialug] Server rack for sale

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Sat Jun 2 13:25:48 CDT 2012

Hello, my friend has a compaq server rack for sale. It's 4 post with front
and back doors and he says its on castors, which i've not seen before. It's
listed on craig's list and he's willing to accept offers. He also has an HP
plotter for sale that works but needs a new belt. I've never taken apart a
plotter but I'll bet it has some nice motors, gears and guides for doing
cool stuff with an Arduino.

Here are the listings:****

Server Rack - http://desmoines.craigslist.org/sys/3049831775.html****

Docking Stations - http://desmoines.craigslist.org/sys/3049816044.html****