[Cialug] Openstack with OpenVSwitch

Philip Henely henely at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 21:24:55 CDT 2012

Hey,

I've been trying to play around with Openstack and OpenVSwitch, I can get
openstack working just fine. The problem because when I try to add
openvswitch, I can't get an instance started. Looking at the compute.log
file I'm getting the following error:

libvirtError: Cannont get interface MTU on '': no such device

Any ideas or suggestions where I should take a look would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Philip Henely
email: henely at gmail.com