[Cialug] CIALUG Sci-Fi Linux users and Start-ups movie night July 18, 2011 Total Update

Dan Dotnet nuclearisomer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 12:02:30 CDT 2012

Hello:

Where reminder is at 300 Walnut, Party Room also called Suite 300
Des Moines across and across the street slightly SE of Capital Square.

Bring yourself, beverages (you bring - you are your own self sponsor),
hacker food TBD!

Start time, a little after 6:42 towards 7:00 actually for the B movie
showing, obscure Science Fiction flick to be debuted.

Main flick starts 7ish and is will be just one of the great examples of
Science Fiction.

Parking, after 5 or 6 is free around most of the Court Avenue area with
City Parking at 5th and Walnut is a runner up though, as you have used it
for CIALUG night in the past.

Process, we have a door for residential access, you will see a phone,
either dial 300 as posted or call via the directory to the listing for me
here, it is alphabetic under the letter A is a hint, eh?

So who is showing up? We have a secret Pizza plan so help clue us in or
bring some with when you show as these are dynamic  requirements, and yes,
we may want a little help with transport via TCP/IP (typical carry-out
pizza, ingest priority just in case you forgot :) just in case you needed a
reminder to actually know.

Dan
Science Fiction Officer CIALUG

Nuclearisomer at gmail.com

For RSVP, no problem, if you show without, we have some flexibility, bring
your choice of fluids too.