[Cialug] Swap for a USB Drive

Scott Prader sprader at iastate.edu
Sun Jan 22 17:59:27 CST 2012

I have had excellent success with Sandisk, particularly their Cruzer
Blade.  I have a few 4gb variants that boot Ubuntu, Elive, DSL, and just
about anything else I've thrown at it.  They're also cheap and work well
after being roughed around.  I have literally stepped on one a few times
and chucked it at a brick wall (it was a stress test, no one was really
upset at the time.) and it worked just fine.  Over a year later and they
still haven't lost a bit.

-Scott Prader