[Cialug] January AmesLUG is on the 19th instead

Scott Prader sprader at iastate.edu
Thu Jan 12 08:07:37 CST 2012

Next week's presentation at AmesLUG will revolve around FOSS and
photography.  Here is a list of a few of the points that I will cover:

* Old school photography (think film... remember that?)
* Digital photography
* The challenges of reading memory and photo file exportation
* Photo organization
* Touch-ups (red-eye removal, etc)
* GIMP
* Watermarking
* ...and more!

Apologies to all for the last minute warning of meeting time change!

-Scott Prader