[Cialug] vBeers Des Moines: plans for the future

kristau kristau at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 10:03:04 CST 2012

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who attended the first vBeers
Des Moines on January 4th. Definitely a good mix of the old and new
crowd, and stimulating conversation was had by all (on several
levels).

In keeping with the spirit of vBeers.org, I'm going to keep the ball
rolling and start scheduling these monthly. It was suggested, however,
that we try to do something special on a quarterly basis. Therefore,
please brain storm and send me your suggestions for potential
speakers, sponsorships and venues for the quarterly vBeers Des Moines
meetings.

And now, a quick survey:
1) Does the first Wednesday of the month work for you, or would
another day work better?
2) Is Raccoon River Brewery an OK default location?
3) Any other suggestions to make this event better?

This and other announcements will be posted to the cialug.org mailing
list (sign up at http://cialug.org/mailman/listinfo/cialug). If you
want to stay in the loop on planning and suggestions, please subscribe
to that list. If you want to filter out the rest of the list traffic,
just look for messages from the list with vBeers in the Subject.
Otherwise, just keep watch on Twitter and the vBeers.org Web site for
details on the next vBeers Des Moines!

--
Tired programmer
Coding late into the night