[Cialug] Help finding file?

Tom Sellers tomsellers2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 2 16:48:06 CST 2012

Well, I got all kinds of responses on that one!  Thanks to all who have responded.  I will poke around using several of them and see which one works best for me.

I did try the locate command already and it errored with some error about there being no database.  That is probably not set up since I loaded the server and likely didn't get all the options going that you experts do.

The box is running Ubuntu 11.04 server.  I am using it for a file server and web server.