[Cialug] OT - need to find a cheap loptop

Todd E Thomas todd_dsm at ssiresults.com
Thu Feb 16 20:35:05 CST 2012

Chris, you're looking for these guys:

Midwest Electronic Recovery
7420 University Ave <http://g.co/maps/qwgw4> #A
Clive, IA 50325
515-226-9990

They take in equipment from corporations that have 3 year recycle
policies. Although some of their gear is older than that you can find
some great deals there.

If anything is breaks they just swap it out. I've drug a few items back
into them and they just fixed, no questions.

I've been using my $280 laptop for like 3 years with fedora 16. No sweat.

Good luck,

Todd E Thomas
C: 515.778.6913
"A man may fulfill the object of his existence by asking a question he cannot answer, and attempting a task he cannot achieve."
Oliver Wendell Holmes