[Cialug] wireless hop

Don Ellis don.ellis at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 15:18:38 CST 2012

This site is a really convenient recipe for building an antenna. I've
built this one twice, with amazingly excellent results. DHS had some
questions when I took it on a plane in 2006, so might want to ship it
rather than carry on, if you need to travel with it. The vendors
listed on the page have kits, so finding the parts is not as hard as
it might be.

--Don Ellis