[Cialug] bsd mail/mailx reading

David Champion dchamp1337 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 11:54:12 CST 2012

Alpine is pretty easy to use, and has menu-based prompts for the commands
you can't remember. Other than the minimal space it takes to install it, I
don't see any advantage to using the "mail" command, other than proving
that you're a command-line ninja.

I have alpine connected to my imap email, so I can also access it with
thunderbird, webmail, my phone etc. I find it handy to have an email client
I can ssh to.

-dc