[Cialug] SFO Movie Night December 21, 2012 End of the World Party

Pixie pix at kepibu.org
Sat Dec 22 00:16:00 CST 2012

On 2012.12.20 20:58, Dan Dotnet wrote:
>> Downtown Party Room
>
> Movie 2012 or related on Blue Ray or other science fiction selection.
>
> Time 8:00 PM
>
> Questions?

Many thanks to Dan for a great time, and to those who were there for
providing a very humorous peanut gallery for a movie which definitely
needed one (2012).  The rest of ya are slackers, I say!

Thanks to Google for indexing the mailing list archives so I could find
the address in a post from last December.

And thanks to the anonymous helpful lady who told me what digits to
punch into the phone to reach Dan and get the door unlocked so I could
actually attend.

Also thanks to the Earth, for not exploding.