[Cialug] December meeting

Matt Stanton matt at itwannabe.com
Tue Dec 18 22:18:49 CST 2012

Given the snow predictions tonight, it appears that this meeting is going to get cancelled early... assuming the storm doesn't get here early enough to snow us over by 7:00pm.  Are we going to show up at 7pm and just keep an eye on the parking lot, or should we consider postponing the meeting until Friday or sometime after Christmas?

I haven't heard any predictions as to when the roads will be bad, just that the snow is supposed to start at 6 or 7pm.  I also don't know if that prediction is for central IA or if that is when the snow should start for the edge of the viewing area.  Any ideas?

-- Matt (N0BOX)

Sent from my ASUS Transformer