[Cialug] Looking for 19" four post cabinet

Pixie pix at kepibu.org
Thu Apr 12 15:45:31 CDT 2012

John Lengeling wrote:
> Anyone have a 19" four post cabinet that they want to get rid of in
> the central Iowa area?  42" or taller in height.

I have two full-height racks I'd be more than happy to part with, but I
don't know if either would meet your particular needs: neither of the
ones I have are enclosed.

One's an open-frame APC Netshelter.  Square holes, feels a little
flimsy.

The other is a Greak Lakes rack.  Really sturdy, locking front and back
panels, but no sides.  (Alas, it was a middle child.)

If one of those would work, woo!  Otherwise the plan is to put 'em on CL
next week anyway. :)

--
Or if anybody else on the list is interested... whatevs.